петък, 27 август 2010 г.

Potato boats

Products:
 4 big potatoes
300 g yellow cheese
1 egg
50 g butter
3 tablespoons yoghurt
Pepper
Salt

  Boil the potatoes, cut them in half along their length and carve their inner part out. After that,  fill them with the mixture of the grated yellow cheese, the egg, the yoghurt, the pepper and the salt. Place them in pot coated with butter and roast them until they turn red.

Yesterday evening I had unexpected guests and had to make fast something delicious, so I decided to prepare this dish. After boiling the potatoes I didn’t peel them. In the filling I put 2 eggs and more yoghurt because I used more potatoes as I couldn’t find big ones. (so I chose smaller but more). On top of each potato I put some corn and peas. The food turned to be amazing. J




4 коментара:

  1. Another way of preparing "stuffed" potatoes is:

    Wrap 5-6 big potatoes in aluminum foil and bake them in preheated oven 200-220 degrees for an hour.
    When the potatoes are almost ready, cut some bacon (or ham)in small cubes and fry them. in another frying pan- melt 80 grams of butter.
    When the potatoes are ready, unwrap them, cut them almost in half along the lenght, fill them with the bacon and pour melted butter on top of each potato.
    if you want you can sprinkle some pepper on top of them

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. okey thanks for the advice but i don't eat meat and rarely cook it

    ОтговорИзтриване