сряда, 8 септември 2010 г.

apple pie

Products:
¾ teacup of melted butter
1 teacup of sugar
3 eggs
3-4 apples
2 teacups of flour
50 g raisins
1 pocket baking powder
1 coffee spoon of cinnamon
Lemons
1 teacup of wine
Salt
½ pocket biscuits
powdered sugar

 Wash the raisins and add them into the wine. Crack the biscuits to smash them to dust. Peel off the apples, grate them, squeeze half of the lemon and mix it with the apples . Mix the eggs with the sugar, add the butter, the peeled apples, the biscuits, the grated lemon peel, the salt and the cinnamon. In the end add the flour with the baking powder and the raisins. Put the mixture in buttered baking dish and bake it 20-30 minutes. Take the cake out, leave it to cool down. After that put it in big plate and powder it.




 I made this dessert yesterday morning. When I made the mixture I realized I have forgotten to put the biscuits and put them in the end. I didn’t put a lemon peel because I don’t like it. The pie turned out to be tasty J






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар